Friday, June 7, 2019

Boxes and boxes

I apologize it's been almost a week since I've last posted at least two meetings of the class and things of really taken a turn, for the worse? I don't know to be honest with you. I love to draw and I've always one to draw better than I do but this class is kicking my butt. Last meetings have been drawing boxes – – exercises in perspective is the hardest thing I think I've ever done on something like this open up old wounds of my learning capabilities. But it's good I'm glad that I'm going through it even more so that I'm not really getting graded on the tasks nor is it going into my permanent record. Yesterday's assignment was drawing boxes in perspective in relationship to each other which I'll be laboring on all weekend and it's freaking me out. I have to sit back and enjoy the ride. The ride's work but it's worth it I guess. I need to realize and know this will not stop me from my regular drawing and I should be drawing more. Anyway I need to draw three boxes from the five in the proper perspective and of their relationship to each other in distance I have no idea. In the two hours we had to work on the concept yesterday it took me an hour just to get the courage to even make my first Mark I don't know what I'm going to do…


No comments:

Post a Comment