Thursday, May 23, 2019

Show And Tell



We handed our material in today for grading – – I did even though I'm just going through the motions I felt stress. We did more show and tell interestingly everybody had to share their just regular sketching work as well as the assignments. Everyone turns their horses around and puts their sketchpad where people can see their work. This is a little intimidating but kind of fun. I was surprised to got good remarks on my work.

Today's class was about negative space or drawing with negative space that's where you don't use lines to draw but you fill in everything which is considered "negative space" the area around the image. I found this task to be quite frustrating and difficult to do dolly from a academic standpoint but also from just the physical standpoint and I was using my big pad to do this with I sure didn't like the way my project came out which is my homework for the weekend. It was a magician exercise I'm glad to have done it but I think I did poorly, if you don't mind digging on the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment